FREE AND DAILY COMMUNITY PROGRAMMING
Every day our classroom and coworking space is jam-packed with meetups, panels, workshops, guest speakers, hack-a-thons and more. The hope is that those within the wider Austin startup community will make their way to Capital Factory throughout the year.
If you haven’t already, be peruse our full schedule. In 2014 we hosted 720 events and welcomed more than 32,000 attendees to our space. That equates to about three events on weekdays and a one every other weekend. Each event primarily focus on topics including technology and entrepreneurship that attract programmers, designers and innovators. We love working with diverse groups who help make Capital Factory a more vibrant and inclusive community.
Most of the events that we host are free and open to the public. However, some do charge a fee to help cover the costs of refreshments or tuition.
Our offices are located in the heart of downtown on the top floor of the Austin Centre adjacent to Omni Hotel. Parking at the Austin Centre is available to all visitors for a special rate of $5 on weeknights after 6pm and on the weekends. There is also ample parking available on the surrounding streets and parking garages. See all parking options here.
THE PERFECT SPACE FOR YOUR NEXT MEETUP OR EVENT
- Meetup or workshop in Classroom (40 – 50 seated at tables and chairs)
- Speaker in Classroom (60 seated)
- Meetup in Coworking Space (120 seated)
- Speaker or panel in Coworking space (150 seated)
- Happy hour or reception in Kitchen (75 standing)
- Happy hour or reception in Coworking space (250 standing)
- HDTV screens with presenting capabilities for either Mac or Pcs | All spaces
- Lifesize cameras for live-streaming and recording video | Coworking space and Classroom
- Wireless microphones and speaker system | Main Space
- Kitchen prep area with warming drawers
- On-site staff member to assist with set up and tear down
- On-site video recording studio
- Professional video recording and editing services
- Professional photography services
- Additional ballrooms, event space and catering is available through the Omni Hotel in the same building
at Capital Factory
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
"Local organizers are at the heart of events we host at Capital Factory. They are the ones on the ground creating meetups, hackathons, panels, workshops, ideas and more worth building a community around. The success of these wouldn’t be possible without their dedication and leadership. Come attend one of our 50+ monthly events and you’ll see why people are flocking to Austin to immerse themselves in the tech and startup scene."- Nicholle Jaramillo Shaver - Event Manager