The developments in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are happening fast — so fast it’ll take you 5 days to take in all there is to see at Capital Factory’s VR Megalounge.
As the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Austin, Capital Factory wants to show off the best and brightest in VR/AR development. From March 10–14, our 5th floor will be transformed into a virtual playground. There will be 12+ VR rigs powered by HTC Vive and Capital Factory’s VR Lab, and our friends at Meta are bringing in the coolest Augmented Reality tech. In between completely immersive VR/AR experiences, join in on Fireside chats, Happy Hours and more chances to connect with like-minded developers and experts including Robert Scoble talking about his new book, “the Fourth Transformation: How AR and AI will change everything.”
Sound like a good time? Curious about the (awesome) schedule of events in the Megalounge? Learn more and register to hang out here!
Get in the know about VR/AR and learn what it can do for your business and the future. This event is open to the public, so there’s no excuse not to check it out. You’ll be questioning reality in the best way by the time it’s done.
- Please Note: This is not an official SXSW event or lounge.
Want to know who is joining Capital Factory for AR/VR during SXSW?
- VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination
- Owlchemy Labs | Absurd and highly polished games.
- Virtuix Omni first of its kind active virtual reality motion platform
- SubVRsive – Captivating Virtual Reality Experiences
- AT&T® Official – Entertainment, TV, Wireless & Internet
- Singularity University
- Shasta Ventures
- Groove Jones
- Quantum Interface