Austin Tech Executives is a gathering for executives and leaders of Austin based software & hardware product companies. We gather to discuss and debate topics that are critical for successful technical organizations.
At the end of the meeting the group collectively decides on topics for discussion during the next month’s meeting. We also encourage members to form mentor relationships as opportunities arise.
Our goal is to connect leaders from Austin technology companies and to foster networking and professional development opportunities.
Are you are a CTO, VP of Engineering, or Director of Engineering of a large or growing company in Austin?
Come join us for a round table discussion on topics chosen by the group.
Sample topic ideas:
• Metrics and KPI’s for technology teams as well as ourselves
• Engineering Process
• Mentoring and Personnel Advancement
• Setting Technology Culture
• Communicating Technology Vision
• How to carve out time to do what you love (coding, PM, research, etc)