If you’re coworking here you have access to many common areas and other perks. You can enjoy the view from a comfy chair or read your email on one of the treadmill desks. Catch up on some reading in a massive beanbag or duck away for a private conversation in a conference room. With 360 degree views and inspiring design, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better office space for programmers and designers in Austin.
Conference Rooms and Phone Booths
You have 13 conference rooms available to reserve through a self-service, online booking system. These range from small meeting rooms with whiteboard walls to grand conference rooms overlooking the Texas Capitol or 6th Street that are sure to impress your guests. Most rooms are equipped with HDTVs with Apple Airplay, HDMI and other connectors, LifeSize conference technology, and whiteboards. You also have 12 phone booths available, 2 of which you can reserve in advance.
Depending on your membership you get a certain number of hours per month for free.
- Cowork: 5 hours/month
- Private Desk or Office: 10 hours/month
The kitchen is always stocked with plenty of food and drinks for you and your team. You also have local coffee, soda and energy drinks – plus 2 kegs of beer on tap at the end of the day.
Every Tuesday we provide our members with a catered breakfast from yummy Austin restaurants. Almost every day there are leftovers put out from other companies, nightly meetups, and events if you’re a scavenger!
- Take a break and work from a standing desk, a treadmill desk, a bike desk, beanbag, armchair or high top seating
- Borrow phones, tablets and cables from the Device Lab
- Work out in the Omni fitness center or cool off in the rooftop pool
- Park your car in the Austin Centre or St. David’s garage (for an additional fee)
- Receive discounts with our partners and sponsors
- Get free coworking in other cities you may visit
- Meet with mentors in office hours
- Print stuff (personal, not books)
- Have a business postal address to receive mail at